Stories from SA members
Here SA members share their experience, strength and hope in the form of the stories of their recovery.
There are as many different acting out histories as there are members of SA so please don’t be put off if you don’t find a direct correspondence with your own patterns of behaviour. In SA we identify lust as the common denominator in each of our stories and hold to our belief that sexual sobriety includes progressive victory over lust, in whatever form it seeks to express itself.
Before coming to Sexaholics Anonymous we had lost control, and no longer had the power of choice, and were not free to stop. Lust had become an addiction.
Whatever the details of our problem, we were dying spiritually – dying of guilt, fear, and loneliness. That is, until we found recovery.
We have a solution. We don’t claim that it’s for everybody, but for us, it works.
Read the stories to see if you identify with us and think you may share our problem. If so, we’d like to share our solution of recovery with you.
- Porn Obsession
- Sexual Fantasies: Something Was Wrong. Story of recovery.
- Crossdressing and Masturbation: Story of recovery.
- Pornography: Getting Sober from Lust. Story of recovery.
- Addiction: Sexual Addiction: Story of recovery.
- Masturbation, Pornography and Prostitution: Story of recovery.
- Obsession: Sexual Obsession. Story of recovery.
- Compulsive: Lust was my Problem: Story of recovery.
"This is a 20 minute MP3 explaining how one long-term sober member of SA has applied the solution offered in SA to his own life:"
An SA member shares the solution
There are a number of SA members’ shares posted on:
Additionally, we cannot attest to the accuracy, relevancy, timeliness, or completeness of
information provided by any linked site.
Linking to another website does not constitute an endorsement by SA.